Having a Successful Construction Project Is All About Overall Risk Management. Do You Know Which Risks Your Projects Are Exposed To Right Now?
Whether you’re a General Contractor, Subcontractor, or Property Manager… you all have one thing in common: You need to complete your projects on time with as few incidents and accidents as possible.
- You need to find contractors with proven skills.
- You need to find contractors without baggage and unnecessary liability.
- You need to find contractors with a history of getting jobs done on time without accidents.
We’ve come up with the perfect formula that will save you time, energy, and liability.
This formula for success is simple:
Directory For Contractors brings together a group of quality, experienced General Contractors, Subcontractors, and Property Professionals in your local area and showcases them within one quiet place without any distractions from advertisers or the public.
But before we approve our members, each must successfully pass a thorough vetting process that includes:
- Insurance Certificate Verification
- Felonies, National Criminal & Sex Offenders Check
- Government Watch List Including OFAC/SDN Check
- Professional/Business License Verification
- Corporate Status Check
- Federal Tax ID Check including USPS Address Match
- Excluded Parties List System (EPLS) Check
This ensures each member meets your high standards of certification, licensing, and compliance. Now you can move forward and hire them quickly without having to take any extra time or money doing the critical yet time-consuming process yourself.
Directory for Contractors was born out of the need to create a long-term solution to the serious problems inherent in the Contractor industry. And at the same time, make sure that it was easy and practical, yet had the functionality and resources that would help Contractors and Property Professionals succeed.
Learn how you can immediately benefit from Directory for Contractors by clicking the button below that identifies your business type: