Code of Conduct
As a member of the Directory For Contractors a division of American Contractors Organization, I/we pledge to following the member code of Conduct.
To treat fairly and equitably all customers, employees, suppliers and sub-contractors.
- To comply with all applicable rules and regulations set forth by government entities at the local, state and federal levels.
- To incorporate environmentally friendly practices in the design and construction of projects whenever feasible.
- To build structures of the highest quality that meet or exceed the standards for quality set forth in building codes.
- To make every reasonable effort to avoid construction defect litigation and to strive continuously to improve your business operations to minimize and/or eliminate the potential for such litigation.
- To commit to meeting or exceeding safety goals and all OSHA training requirements and regulations.
- To support the efforts of American Contractors Organization to promote industry safety, risk mitigation, quality and efficiency; and worker safety training.